Tuesday, January 1, 2013

FUNNY NEW YEAR STATUS UPDATES | HAPPY 2013


Well, Finally we are here. The year some predicted we won't have a chance to see... It's year 2013 my friends. Anyway there is that stuff that we had enough of it last year and we don't want it to continue this year that could be music, celeb gossips, dance styles, fashion, slogans e.t.c. and there are those Resolutions everyone talks about. Well, here's some Clever, smart statuses I've compiled just for you my follower to kick start your 2013.

  1. _____Please no more Gangnam style, keep the gangnam style back in 2012.
  2. _____Well, I guess the movie 2012 can go in the comedy section now.
  3. _____Right before I left the house my wife asked me if I filled out my organ donor information and now I'm hesitant to start the car.
  4. _____The meteorologist on the news gives the forecast then says, "People don't know the difference between weather and climate." Yes I do: "Oh look, a ladder I don't know weather I should walk under it or climate." See? Told you.
  5. _____If you're nice to an animal, it loves you for life. If you're nice to a woman, who the hell knows what's gonna happen.
  6. _____Got off work today and went for a run, about halfway through I was disrupted by a small group of children who thought it would be funny to run 5 ft ahead of me screaming as though being chased.. making me appear to passers-by like some sort of sweaty pedophile, and prompting an elderly man to yell "Leave them kids alone!"
  7. _____10 years from now: "Dad, how did you meet mom?" "Well, your mom had the hottest profile pic, so I had to friend request that."
  8. _____If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.
  9. _____My new years resolution is 1920 x 1080.
  10. _____The problem with new years resolutions is that people aim to high, start small like..."im not going to fart in church."
  11. _____I was going to make my new years resolution to procrastinate more, but decided to wait until next year.
  12. _____I got arrested for punching this guy at a new years eve party..... when you here an Arab counting down from ten your instincts kick in.
  13. _____Most people look forward to the New Year for a fresh start on old habits.
  14. _____In 2013 I will stop listening to these voices in my head!
  15. _____I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future.
  16. _____Now what do I do? I haven't made any plans for New Year's since the world was going to end.
  17. _____It would be easier to keep my New Year’s resolution to accept and forgive people if they’d stop being the same jerks they were last year.

Feel free to use these statuses as yours on facebook. No permission required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored