Friday, June 7, 2013

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY

Looking for new witty hilarious Friday status updates? Well, you just landed at the right place. This blog has been here not for a very long time and if you've notice, It's long since I updated this blog. I've not been able to update new posts due to unavoidable circumstances... sorry for that guys. I've always wished to have this blog updated every now and then but guys, it's not an easy job. Lets cut the long story short and get down to business. I know your mouth must be watering for those witty Friday statuses that I have collected for you to keep your Facebook or tweeter on their toes wondering how smart you always become on Friday. ENJOY


  1. ____There is no better sunscreen than sitting inside a bar.
  2. ____Friday! The only two who aren't excited about that are my bank account and my liver.
  3. ____A rainy Friday is still better than a sunny Monday.
  4. ____When you're an Atheist, every Friday is good and nobody has to die.
  5. ____Every day can be Friday if you're really irresponsible.
  6. ____Finding out alcohol was a depressant made me question science.
  7. ____If I have to use gas station bathroom, I always open the door like I'm about to find a dead body in there.
  8. ____ Ah yes, Friday. Wha...What was that? Saw it out of the corner of my eye. There, behind the...I just saw it duck down. There it is again disappearing just as I almost get a glimpse of it. MONDAY! I KNOW IT'S YOU, YOU BA$TARD!
  9. ____Hey Liver, it's Friday... Time to clock-in!
  10. ____To the 84yr woman that won the $591 million dollar PowerBall, sup baby! It's Friday.
  11. ____Friday Night Pick Up Line: Either stop being so attractive or make out with me, it is your choice.
  12. ____On Friday nights I visit a club so exclusive nobody else knows it exists. It looks bizarrely like my living room & needs new cleaning staff.
  13. ____Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend. The famous F word we thank God for every week.
  14. ____ Who do atheists thank for Friday?
  15. ____Gotta admire people who drive with one hand holding on to a mattress tied to the roof.
  16. ____ Friday!!! I’m so glad you are back. I’m sorry you had to see me with Monday-Thursday, but I swear I was thinking of you the whole time.
  17. ____ I know every day is a gift, but where's the receipt for Mondays? I want to exchange it for another Friday.

You may also like:

Funny Friday
Crazy Friday

35 comments:

  1. I have found your blogs to be friendly and welcoming. Thanks for making this one. I really enjoy reading and surfing it. Try to visit my site @ www.imarksweb.org

    Zea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have discovered your online journals hadoop training in chennai to be inviting and inviting. Grateful for oracle training in chennai making this one. I truly recognize examining and surfing it.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I have a great fun reading your blogs. You are really a great writer. Thank you for making this beautiful and awesome blogs. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Please dont forget to visit me in my site @ www.imarksweb.org. Thank you.


    bevz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai have a good day....
    i got knowledge about this topic through your informative post..i would like to thanks for sharing your post......i am eagerly waiting for your upcoming post...
    http://sonymobileservicecenterinchennai.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great article!!!!!This is very importent information for us.I like all content and information.I have read it.You know more about this please visit again.
    Informatica Training In Chennai
    Hadoop Training In Chennai
    Oracle Training In Chennai
    Pega Training In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  6. WebMethods Training in Chennai
    This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post,
    thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truely a very good article on how to handle the future technology. After reading your post,thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about and I love learning more about this topic.keep sharing your information regularly for my future reference. This content creates a new hope and inspiration with in me. Thanks for sharing article like this. The way you have stated everything above is quite awesome. Keep blogging like this. Thanks.

    Hadoop Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  8. It tells about the impressive blogs to write and say something which is nice and informative.
    abap-training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable information. We strive to provide our candidates with excellent care and we take your comments to heart.As always, we appreciate your confidence and trust in us.
    Loadrunner Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog is so pretty.It is nice to read this information.I like this.
    Java j2ee Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  11. very informative blog.gained knowledge about the new concepts Manual Testing Training in

    Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  12. ya its true i have landed in amazing blog..Its very useful and more informative. I gained some thing new.Soon update more blog like this.
    Android Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  13. this blog explains blog updation is very important for all. every week once needed the blog updation. thank you for this blog.
    Informatica Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for giving a nice article.it helps us to learn more new things and useful for our career.it was very informative blog.CCNA Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found your blogs are friendly and welcoming thanks for posting these blogs, learn to make more new things.

    dot net training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing blog..Its very nice blog..Thanks for your blog its more informative and useful..
    Linux training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for this blog contains general information. That provide basic non technical details. Have a fun of read this.
    VMWare Workstation Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is very funny.I am so exciting to looking for this blog and is nice thing.Friday is a big day for me.because next two days are holidays.Thanks for this blog.
    Sharepoint admin training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  19. the blog is really very nice and funny to read. the blog describes the true things that every human used to feel about friday.
    Veritas cluster training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is rally very enthu article you shared. and keep update more funny article. its giving such a mind relax.
    Data warehousing Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  21. your blog is too impressive and make me to think thanks for this informative idea.


    sharepoint developer training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice..ya its true i have landed in amazing blog..Its very useful and more informative. I gained some thing new.Soon update more blog like this.
    weblogic training in chennai

    ReplyDelete

  23. Great and useful article. Creating content regularly is very tough. Your points are motivated me to move on.


    SEO Company in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  24. Truely a very good article on how to handle the future technology. After reading your post,thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about and I love learning more about this topic. keep sharing your information regularly for my future reference. This content creates a new hope and inspiration with in me. Thanks for sharing article like this. The way you have stated everything above is quite awesome. Keep blogging like this. Thanks.
    Digital Marketing Company in Chennai
    Digital Marketing Services in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

  25. All are saying the same thing repeatedly, but in your blog I had a chance to get some useful and unique information, I love your writing style very much, I would like to suggest your blog in my dude circle, so keep on updates.


    Online Reputation Management

    ReplyDelete
  26. http://thejokecafe.com/friday-jokes/45-best-friday-statuses-tweets-jokes-quotes-one-liners/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Being new to the blogging world I feel like there is still so much to learn. Your tips helped to clarify a few things for me as well as giving..
    Home Automation in Chennai
    smart home in Chennai
    Home security in Chennai
    Burglar alarm in Chennai
    Door sensors Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.Thanks for sharng this information,this is useful to me...
    Android training in chennai
    Ios training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really it was an awesome article...very interesting to read..You have provided an nice article....Thanks for sharing..
    Web Design Company
    Web Development Company

    ReplyDelete
  30. http://dollar2refer.com/?ref=114514

    Try it out

    ReplyDelete