Sunday, October 14, 2012


  • Monday morning coffee is just as important as friday night liquor....almost.
  • I can see smoke on the horizon. God I hope it's rest of Monday burning to the ground
  • Thank God It's Monday" ~ Your Liver
  • Monday is like a kid having s*x for the first came too soon!
  • Finally, that rare and elusive Monday we like.
  • On Sunday nights, if you listen closely,,, you can hear Monday taunting you with the "Jaws" theme.
  • Just once, I would like to wake up, turn on the news, and hear... "Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep."
  • Things I don't like: 1) Probably you. 2) Cold coffee. 3) Small talk. 4) Mondays. 5) Having small talk with you on a Monday while my coffee is getting cold.
  • I can already hear Monday morning whispering Go F***Yourself in my ear.
  • You know when the police arrive at your job at 9am on a Monday... Its going to be an interesting day.
  • Monday isn't so bad if you: skip work, get hammered, join a gang, get a piercing, bang a hooker and buy a giraffe. It’s Tuesday that sucks.
  • Monday?! But, I wasn't even finished with Saturday yet....
  • If we all band together and don't show up for work tomorrow, we could put an end to this 'wake up on Monday' nonsense once and for all. Spread the word.
  • There's no more difficult transition than Sunday to Monday...
  • Dear Radio Stations, please do not play Katy Perry's "Friday Night" Monday morning at 8 AM during my drive to work.
  • I can always tell how good my weekend was by how many pictures I have to untag on Monday.
  • The toughest activity of a week starts right from Monday morning....its called "Waking Up"
  • Just reminding everyone that it's Monday, just in case any of you were feeling overly optimistic.
  • If Monday had a face, I'd punch it.
  • Today is Monday, and that's reason enough for me to hate it.


  1. new funny status in facebook, fantastic!


  2. Also we have best whatsapp stuff for you just click in our link > Funny Whatsapp Status & Pics. just visit in our site there you will get all whatsapp stuff. .

  3. I am very happy to locate your website. I just wanted to thank you for the time you spent on this great article. I definitely enjoyed reading it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.


  4. Funny Sayings and Funny good morning quotes to send special friends some special.