Tuesday, December 25, 2012

WISHING ALL MY READERS HAPPY HOLIDAYS


It is with great honor I hereby take this opportunity to wish you all my readers around the world a happy holiday season. A single visit to this blog means a lot to me and without your continuous visit I might have lost interest in blogging already. I started this blog back in 2011 but 99% of all time traffic is for the last three months, actually the last two days I've received tremendous traffic. I've never been Happier.
I don't know how else to explain how thankful I am to all of you but I hope that this post is just enough. Wishing you a Merry Christmas a Happy and Prosperous 2013
How about a micro Status So Funny Community? Join one of my Facebook pages Status So Funny or Random-Funment and by doing that you'll be able to share with me and others your funny thoughts. It's just a click away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored