Sunday, September 23, 2012

If you can't use your turn signals, you should not be trusted with the rest of the car either.

  1. Whenever I see hitchhikers, I just pretend they're telling me that I'm doing a great job driving.
  2. If Apple made a car, would it have windows?
  3. I can understand your anger at me, but what could you possibly have against the horse I rode in on?
  4. The best occupation to work from home as: Bartender.
  5. Sometimes what sounds like opportunity knocking is actually disappointment leaving a flaming bag of poop on your doorstep.
  6. Friends are just people I hate marginally less than everyone else.
  7. Ladies.. Yall had 7 months to get mentally prepared for Football Season. We dealt with yall Loser Wives shows all year!
  8. Mentally preparing yourself to step out of the shower during winter.
  9. I miss being able to slam my phone shut when I hang up on somebody. Violently pressing "end call" just doesn't do it for me.
  10. "In college Paul Ryan drove the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile. So he and Romney have something in common. Both have the experience of driving a car with a dog on the roof."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored