Wednesday, October 17, 2012

THE DEBATE SOCIAL MADNESS STATUSES.


  1. My favorite mythical creature is the Honest Politician.
  2. can't help but wonder how many glasses of water that Paul Ryan drank during last night's presidential debate.......
  3. I think Jerry Springer should moderate the next debate.
  4. Kanye West would be proud of the amount of times the two candidates interrupted each other last night.
  5. These debates are cool, but I think Romney and Obama should just skip the last debate and do an episode of "Wife Swap" instead...
  6. "I read that one of the presidential debates will have a town hall format where citizens will ask the candidates questions. The most common question: 'Are you the only two choices?'"
  7. "The presidential debates were earlier tonight, and I think most of the nation's all thinking the same thing – just one more day until Thursday Night Football.

1 comment:

Sponsored