Thursday, October 25, 2012

More Funny Status Messages This Friday


  1. Fire alarms should use the last of their battery to continue to monitor fire instead of getting all beepy!
  2. Sociologists say that social media is creating the laziest generation. I expressed my opinion in great detail by hitting the "Like" button.
  3. If my memory gets any worse I'll be able to plan my own surprise party.
  4. The funny thing is that the vast majority of my Facebook friends have no idea that I am slowly brainwashing them.
  5. Why do people say ''I saw it with my own eyes." Do they sometimes use other peoples eyes?
  6. if you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me, and we can make fun of people together.
  7. We can't date if you're gonna be all weird about my wife.
  8. Every once in a while you come across a child that makes you never want kids. I am the parent of that child.
  9. When I was kid, I was terrified of ear wigs because I thought they came out of your ears. Just imagine how scared I was when I heard about cockroaches!
  10. When I say the other day, it can mean any time from yesterday to 364 days ago.
  11. Is everything expensive or am I just that poor?
  12. I hate being tired in school and thinking "I`m going to take a nap as soon as I get home" and then when I get home I`m not tired anymore.
  13. Nobody wants to hear this, but sometimes…the person you want most is the person you`re best without.
  14. After I drink coffee I show my empty mug to the IT guy and tell him I've successfully installed Java. He hates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsored