Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween Facebook Statuses


  • if you want to visit a graveyard this Halloween just log into myspace!
  • I had to take back my OJ Simpson Halloween costume because the glove didn't fit.
  • Advice of the day: Don't go trick or treating at the bank. They get freaked out. Especially when it's not Halloween
  • All year I try to give candy to children and the parents start yelling "don't take candy from strangers!"Then Halloween comes around and you send the brats to my front door. Well I'm keeping my candy this time!
  • For Halloween I’m going to write “Life” on a plain white T-shirt and hand out lemons to strangers
  • Hey people with $3k worth of Halloween decorations in your yard, WTF?
  • Halloween is coming… and you know what that means. An excuse for every girl to dress slutty and get away with it.
  • hopes this Halloween, he doesn't end up with a bag full of restraining orders again.
  • Sorry, dear. It appears ninjas ate all of our Halloween candy.
  • How to save money on Halloween candy, set a empty bowel on the front porch and write a nice note that says please only take one piece of candy, that way everyone can have some.
  • Be nice to your neighbors.. They're the only ones who'll know the difference between your good screams and your bad screams..Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Sponsored