Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hurricane Sandy Status Messages and Some More Midweek Stauses


  1. Here is the list of foreign countries helping the United States with Hurricane relief:
  2. Looks like Hurricane Sandy got tired of Jersey Shore as well.
  3. Why don't they give hurricanes epic names like cyclone of doom or the fate fairy instead of frigging Sandy.....
  4. My biggest fear of Hurricane Sandy is that I'll lose power and can't Facebook.
  5. Looking forward to seeing New York the day after tomorrow. Sandy
  6. All I can say is Thank You Sandy for giving me a break from the Election!
  7. I say "do I smell popcorn" right after I fart, so everyone takes in a deep breath.
  8. What if Gangnam Style is actually just a giant rain dance, and we brought this hurricane on ourselves?
  9. Do the Chinese realize that when they visit Our Country, they buy souvenirs made in their own country?
  10. I'm a perfectionist with a procrastinator complex. Some day I'm gonna be awesome.
  11. A Shout Out to all the beautiful women who don't need to dress half naked to get a man's attention. Stay classy! The rest of you, come with me.
  12. I get very annoyed when people mix up there, they're and their. From now on I'm going to point it out, weather they like it or not.
  13. I don't know why people freak out and run when they see a spider. They are just gonna climb in your mouth when you are sleeping anyways.
  14. Sometimes I feel like I'm just one mood swing away from getting my own padded room with a hug-yourself jacket.
  15. You unfriended me on Facebook? Wow, you sure taught me a lesson.
  16. Yes, I`m single... and you`re gonna have to be pretty damn amazing to change that.
  17. Doing weird faces & sounds in an elevator & then realizing it has a camera.
  18. I`m so talented. I can listen to music and ignore you at the same time.
  19. I started drinking a little early. Yesterday, to be more precise.
  20. Whoever snuck the s in “fast food” is a clever person.
  21. I wish there was a room where we could go and see all the stuff we have ever lost.
  22. *Washing Car* Friend: Sup dude, you washing your car? Me: No... I`m watering it to see if it grows into a bus!
  23. I can tell somethings wrong just by the way you text me.
  24. She spends hours and hours fixing her hair, just for the boy who will never care.
  25. How to freak someone out. 1. Find someone on facebook with the same name as you. 2. Steal their profile picture. 3. Poke them.

1 comment:

Sponsored